Pattern testing: Belize shorts and skort from Itch to Stitch





It's not the first time I applied to test for Kennis Wong from Itch to Stitch design, but it is the first time I was selected. This time I applied to test a new short pattern combined with a skort pattern (looks like a skirt but are shorts), I applied to test view B, which is a shorts pattern with pockets but with a flat front part.
The pattern is wider than what I would normally wear, but I must admit that it is really comfortable and ideal for a sporty day (or a lazy day in front of the television, sjjjjt ).
The elastic in the waistband is not present at the front part and that looks less poofy in my opinion, so I like it. Here you see the proof that you can move in the shorts ;-).


For those who want to buy the pattern. It will be released tomorrow.


Reacties

Een reactie plaatsen

Bedankt voor je bezoekje, laat gerust een berichtje achter. Ik lees graag wat jullie over mijn blog en naaisels vinden.

Populaire berichten van deze blog

workshop bomber bij Madeline de Stoffenmadam

een eerste kleedje voor de herfst

Nore: de jurk